My First Ever Newborn Is Growing Up... {Charlotte | Children's Photographer}

It was only 10 months ago when I flew out to Colorado to photograph my first newborn! Ok, you are wondering why I would fly from North Carolina to Colorado to photograph a newborn, right? Well, it just happens to be my first nephew as well! And 10 months ago was the first AND last time I saw him until now! Can you get any more gorgeous handsome than this?


Blog Post 1
Blog Post 2

Unknown  – (March 25, 2010 at 10:02 PM)  

What a handsome little boy! Hee hee...I guess I'm biased though being his mom and all :) Seriously, though I am so in love with these photos! I've shown them to anyone who will look at them and I totally pimp your business! I will be shopping for prints after I get to see a few more!

love you sis!

Post a Comment