Pretty In Pink! {Charlotte, NC Newborn Photographer}

I have to admit, when I was contacted about booking a shoot for 2 month old twin girls, I was a little nervous about the challenge this could present. At 2 months, and being that they were premies, would they be small? Would they be sleepy? Would I be able to get great shots of them together?

But as always, I was up for the challenge and new that there was no way I'd let this opportunity go!

Not only the twins, but the parents were a dream to work with! Of course there were moments I thought we'd never get them sleeping at the same time, but we did and the final images are just TOO PRECIOUS for words!!!

Here are just a few images from the session! Enjoy!

And thank you to mom and dad for allowing me to share your precious girls with my readers!!

Bates-5

Bates-6

Bates-1

Anonymous –   – (January 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM)  

These are WONDERFUL!!! Great job!

kay  – (January 9, 2010 at 5:39 PM)  

AMAZING!!! great work as always!

Josie Buster –   – (January 9, 2010 at 10:51 PM)  

Oh! My God Christine. These are absolutely beautiful. You definitely have found your calling. These girls are so pretty and you captured everything just the way it was suppose to be.

Brianne  – (January 11, 2010 at 9:36 AM)  

There are not enough words to say how great these are!

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2010 at 12:41 PM)  

SO ADORABLY SWEET!!

Tash

Anonymous –   – (January 12, 2010 at 11:03 PM)  

Christine, I just love these shots! Thank you so much for taking such great picturs of our girls. I can't wait to see the rest!

Post a Comment