Our First Video/Photo Montage!

Video/Photo Montages have been something I've been wanting to try out for at least a year so I was so excited to finally try it out one of my favorite guinea pig families! I have photographed this little girl 3 other times and in fact, she was the very first child I had an actual session with!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Deanna  – (May 18, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

Turned out great! What a nice family!

Stephanie Roman –   – (May 18, 2010 at 2:01 PM)  

Omg, I love this video. It makes me cry everytime I watch it. Its perfect, the pictures, the song, the mixed in video. WOW

Brianne  – (May 18, 2010 at 5:04 PM)  

What a beautiful and long lasting memory you have created for that family! I don't know who could watch this video with that song and not tear up. It's amazing Christine. :)

Anonymous –   – (May 18, 2010 at 9:52 PM)  

I ditto Brianne's comments. As a mother of a five year old....the music/pics/video AWESOME! Tears here too:)

Anonymous –   – (November 2, 2010 at 8:37 AM)  

I love it, what is the name of the song?

Post a Comment